So I've been trying to journey for days, but no dice. Its like I've got a psychic mental block or something. Perhaps its because I have a lingering head cold. Or perhaps part of me doesn't really want the answers that I seek.
So instead I guess I'll tell you a little about myself. I'm a witch, which you may have already guessed. I'm also a twenty-something working an under paid job in human services. I don't know what my employers would do if they learned my secret double life as a shamanic witch who occasionally tussles with Archangels. I hope my secret is safe with you, internet.
I live in a small rural town somewhere in New York, and I commute to the nearest smallish city to work. I have my own apartment in an old farm house with my gigantic feral cat, Odin. He is literally the size of a bob cat.
Other than my secret life as a witch, and my over-sized feral cat, I live a pretty normal life. I have a few friends in the area, and I keep up with friends from college. My family lives a couple hours from here, and are fairly normal, albeit dysfunctional. I have a full time job, and I take graduate courses part time. I like the out doors: hiking, fishing, camping. I'm thinking of getting a pair of snow shoes.
That's basically me in a nut shell. Wiccan human services employee who likes the outdoors.
No comments:
Post a Comment